Re: Which tool for schematic 2D plotting of 3D data?

Hi,

thanks for your suggestions. My final choice has fallen onto plotutils.

I am trying to use the perl interface (libplot-perl) and just noticed
that it is broken in Debian (for any other format than X display). This
is a known and reported bug (since last year).
However, getting the latest version of this perl package from CPAN fixes
the problem.

I now wonder what the best (politest, most efficient, etc) way is to
tell the maintainer of the debian package that he should upgrade to
the latest version from upstream?

Thanks for any tips,
  Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr