Re: A problem with PAW variables - looking for suggestions

Kevin,

 x, X , y, Y, z and Z are reversed word in the command FUN1, FUN2,
FUN/PLOT FUN/DRAW etc ... naming a function that way is not allowed.

 Cheers,       Olivier

--
Org:    CERN - European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23 - Switzerland                     Mailbox: J25910