Re: A problem with PAW variables - looking for suggestions

Dear Kevin,

It is not clear from your convoluted log, but I suspect this is a 64-bit
system and I have the same problem here, i.e. Comis does not work
properly. Our 64-bit systems have i386 emulation and I have put statically
linked ia32 versions of pawX11 and paw++ for them, which seem to work
well.

I have spent some time looking at it but have not had the motivation to
finish it. I believe to get the C part of Comis working I should start
with the alpha_osf version and try to get round any Linux clashes.

Regards, Ian

--
Ian McLaren | CERN/PH | CH-1211 | Geneva 23 | Switzerland
  Office:  32 R-B06   | E-mail:  Ian.McLaren@cern.ch