ROOT on powerpc

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 11:08:41AM -0600, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> On 6/17/06, Kevin B. McCarty <kmccarty@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >So it should suffice for ROOT packages to be recompiled against an
> >updated libmysqlclient15-dev package.  (If ROOT were already in
> >Debian, a simple email to debian-release asking for a binary NMU would
> >have worked.)  Christian, will you have a chance to do that in the
> >near future?
>
> Sorry, I should have directed that last request to whoever is
> compiling the ROOT Debian packages for powerpc.

I have just compiled for powerpc the latest version available in
Christian's repository, namely: root_5.11.03-3

You can find the packages there (it is not a repository):

http://lehobey-rennes.dyndns.org/root/

and the build log in:

http://lehobey-rennes.dyndns.org/root/log/

Notice it is on a small bandwidth line (my uplink DSL line).

Best regards,
Frédéric Lehobey