Re: timetabling for Universities

Dear Florian,

I am not an expert in this topic at all (so I'd probably better shouldn't
reply to your mail at all). Anyway, our (and many other german) university
(ies) is (are) using UnivIS (http://www.univis.de/) to organize all this if I
get it correctly. I think it is proprietary software (developped at the
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg) and even though it looks
like from what I've read I am not even 100% sure that it is a Linux based
system (not to mention a .deb-package;)) , however, it may be worth a look.
From the documentation it seems that it could fit to your needs even though
it may be too much for just ONE faculty).
The documentation is available in German only, sorry (but since you seem to
come from the Netherlands I guess you can read German to some degree (yet I
must admit that this is not the case vice versa)).

If isn't what you wanted - sorry for the noise.

Good luck
 Stephan

--
Stephan Gromer, MD. PhD.
Work:  Biochemie-Zentrum Heidelberg / Im Neuenheimer Feld 504 / D-69120