Re: Debconf 6

Frederic Lehobey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Helen's talk at debconf 5 led to the creation of this mailing list and
> to this wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience
>
> Are there any plans to have some followup at debconf 6 with respect to
> the scientific use of Debian?
>
> Are people on this list interested in settling some gathering there?
> (Who already knows s/he will go?)

That is a great idea, and I won't be able to make it to Debconf 6,
unfortunately.  But it would be excellent if someone would arrange a bof or a
talk on how Debian Science is going and what else might be done.

I'm more than happy to discuss this further with anyone and everyone who might
be interested in doing such a thing at Debconf 6.

Helen