Re: Debconf 6

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Frederic Lehobey wrote:

Are there any plans to have some followup at debconf 6 with respect to
the scientific use of Debian?

I'd love to see continuous effort in this topic and I would love even more
if the Custom Debian Distribution idea

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/

to have a solid technical base for what we are doing.

Are people on this list interested in settling some gathering there?
(Who already knows s/he will go?)

Unfortunately I'll be unable to go to MX because I will move to a new house in
this time.  So real live issues will stop me from joining ...