Re: Debconf 6

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 10:51:24PM +1100, Helen Faulkner wrote:
> Frederic Lehobey wrote:
> > Helen's talk at debconf 5 led to the creation of this mailing list and
> > to this wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience
> >
> > Are there any plans to have some followup at debconf 6 with respect to
> > the scientific use of Debian?
> >
> > Are people on this list interested in settling some gathering there?
> > (Who already knows s/he will go?)
>
> That is a great idea, and I won't be able to make it to Debconf 6,
> unfortunately.  But it would be excellent if someone would arrange a bof or a
> talk on how Debian Science is going and what else might be done.
>
> I'm more than happy to discuss this further with anyone and everyone who might
> be interested in doing such a thing at Debconf 6.

I submitted a proposal for a talk "Debian and Science" and am of course
interested in talking about debian-science in general, should my talk be
accepted and I make it to Debconf6

cheers,

Michael

--
"If things don't work out yet, then *keep* trying. Edison made 3,000
attempts at making a lightbulb before he succeeded (incidentally, that