Re: PSIGNIFIT package for fitting psychometric functions

* Michael Hanke <michael.hanke@gmail.com> [2005-08-29 15:19]:

> I often need to fit psychometric functions to data from such
> experiment. But as far as I know, there is no program in Debian that
> does this properly.
>
> Some time ago I discovered PSIGNIFIT
> (http://www.bootstrap-software.org/psignifit/) and have used it almost
> exclusively since then.

I have never used or checked psignifit, but I would not be surprised if
the generalized linear model suites in R could do what psignifit does.

> Now I tried to package it for Debian and uploaded the result to
> mentors.debian.net.
>
> If some DD is reading this -- please upload it to Debian, if it is done
> right (or tell me if not). I know, I should ask this on debian-mentors.
> But if anyone is interested in that kind of software, he/she will be
> more likely on this list.

I would sponsor this package for you.  Have you applied to become a DD?
Have you filled an ITP against wnpp?

--
Rafael