Re: xdvi is giving warnings due to hyperref

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 07:36:07PM -0400, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have attached the reduced .tex file and its .dvi file in this email.
> To reproduce the problem download the test.tex.

Hi, I could compile the test file with latex/pdflatex OK. I could load
the dvi and pdf files OK in xdvi and xpdf respectively.

Debian GNU/Linux testing

tetex-base                              2.0.2c-8
tetex-bin                               2.0.2-30

Cheers,

Filippo

PS You may want to switch to a debian user mailing list to ask such
questions as this problem is not directly related to debian science...

--
Filippo Rusconi, PhD - CNRS researcher - key C78F687C @ pgp.mit.edu
Author of ``GNU polyxmass'' at http://www.polyxmass.org