Re: Hercules - how to get a zVM OS (legally bought!) and put it on a VM under Hercules?

Hi, Christian.

You will need to go talk with IBM about obtaining a proper license to
run their software  (z/VM, z/OS) on your Hercules ssytem. To the best of
my knowledge, IBM has never licensed z/OS and z/VM to run on a Hercules
platform, but it's worth a shot.

Good luck.

DJ

--