Hercules - Error: undefined configuration on first boot after installation

Anyone have any ideas on this? Install seemed to work ok.

# tree
.
├── dasd
│   └── 3390.LINUX.0120
├── prt
├── rdr
│   ├── initrd.debian
│   ├── kernel.debian
│   └── parmfile.debian
└── s390.cnf

# cat s390.cnf
CPUSERIAL 000069        # CPU serial number
CPUMODEL  9672          # CPU model number
MAINSIZE  256           # Main storage size in megabytes
XPNDSIZE  0             # Expanded storage size in megabytes
CNSLPORT  3270          # TCP port number to which consoles connect
NUMCPU    1             # Number of CPUs
LOADPARM  0120....      # IPL parameter
OSTAILOR  LINUX         # OS tailoring
PANRATE   SLOW          # Panel refresh rate (SLOW, FAST)
ARCHMODE  ESAME         # Architecture mode ESA/390 or ESAME

# .-----------------------Device number
# |     .-----------------Device type
# |     |       .---------File name and parameters
# |     |       |
# V     V       V
#---    ----    --------------------

# console
001F    3270

# terminal
0009    3215

# reader
000C    3505    ./rdr/kernel.debian ./rdr/parmfile.debian ./rdr/
initrd.debian autopad eof

# printer
000E    1403    ./prt/print00e.txt crlf

# dasd
0120    3390    ./dasd/3390.LINUX.0120

# tape
0581    3420

# network                               s390     realbox
0A00,0A01  CTCI -n /dev/net/tun -t 1500 10.1.1.2 10.1.1.1

# LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/thomas/lib/ /home/thomas/bin/hercules -f s390.cnf
Hercules Version 3.11
(c)Copyright 1999-2010 by Roger Bowler, Jan Jaeger, and others
Built on Aug 18 2015 at 00:41:18
Build information:
  Modes: S/370 ESA/390 z/Arch
  Max CPU Engines: 8
  Using setresuid() for setting privileges
  Dynamic loading support
  Using shared libraries
  HTTP Server support
  No CCKD BZIP2 support
  Regular Expressions support
  Automatic Operator support
  No HET BZIP2 support
  Machine dependent assists: cmpxchg1 cmpxchg4 cmpxchg8
Running on jdc-user Linux-2.6.32-573.3.1.el6..#1 SMP Thu Aug 13 22:55:16
UTC 2015 x86_64 MP=2
HHCHD018I Loadable module directory is /home/thomas/lib/hercules
Crypto module loaded (c) Copyright Bernard van der Helm, 2003-2010
  Active: Message Security Assist
          Message Security Assist Extension 1
          Message Security Assist Extension 2
          Message Security Assist Extension 3
          Message Security Assist Extension 4
HHCCF065I Hercules: tid=7F8362187700, pid=13965, pgid=13965, priority=0
HHCDA020I ./dasd/3390.LINUX.0120 cyls=10017 heads=15 tracks=150255
trklen=56832
HHCTE001I Console connection thread started: tid=7F8361A4D700, pid=13965
HHCTE003I Waiting for console connection on port 3270
HHCCT073I 0A00: TUN device tun0 opened
HHCCP002I CPU0000 thread started: tid=7F8361013700, pid=13965, priority=15
HHCTT002I Timer thread started: tid=7F8360F12700, pid=13965, priority=-20
HHCCP003I CPU0000 architecture mode z/Arch

[...]
HHCHD018I Loadable module directory is /home/devros/lib/
[...]
HHCPN001I Control panel thread started: tid=7F8362187700,
pid=13965
HHCAO001I Hercules Automatic Operator thread
started;
          tid=7F8343DFA700, pri=0,
pid=13965
ipl
120
HHCCP007I CPU0000 architecture mode set to
ESA/390
CPU0000: SIGP Set architecture mode (12) CPU0000, PARM 00000002: CC
0
HHCCP007I CPU0000 architecture mode set to z/
Arch
Error: undefined
configuration
HHCCP011I CPU0000: Disabled wait