Re: Hercules Bus Error

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 03:15:06PM -0500, Stephen Powell wrote:
> Now back to my main subject.
> For network devices in Debian for s390x, hardware configuration is
> designed to be done by sysconfig-hardware, and software configuration
> is designed to be done by ifupdown.  These two packages "front-end"
> the lower level commands.  [...]

I think that your post should end up somewhere accessible and google'able in
documentation, as it is probably something a bunch of people will struggle
with when getting started with Debian on the mainframe. Except that I don't
know where. Some of it might belong into the installation manual, but most
of it is just how Debian network configuration works on the mainframe
and I'm not sure if we have good enduser docs where this would fit…

(Thanks for writing it up!)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern