Re: status of s390 toolchain maintenance

On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 09:35:29PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 11:42:44AM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> >         Is this change coordinated with Bastian?
>
> I have not been contacted by Aurelian. I've not seen anything on this
> matter from him.

I did discuss that with Philipp Kern, but obviously I forgot to add you
in the loop, sorry about that. I have therefore reverted the changes in
the SVN.

That said I think s390/s390x should not lag too long behind other
architectures, as it usually create subtle bugs, and it's better to
discover (and fix) toolchain issues early in a release cycle than
late.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73