Love it

OK... so in reality I've only watched the first 4 episodes of
http://www.collectcheapdvd.com/products/966-Sanctuary-Seasons-1-2-DVD-Box-Set.html
Sanctuary dvd  but... I really like getting to see Amanda Tapping as another
character. It's great to see... don't get me wrong, I love Samantha Carter
but still. Also, I think it's neat to see Amanda bringing together her
enjoyment of science and her love of acting. All that being said, I really
like the premise of the show over all. Its intriguing and entertaining. I'm
looking forward to seeing what other 'abnormals' are created for
http://www.collectcheapdvd.com/products/966-Sanctuary-Seasons-1-2-DVD-Box-Set.html
Sanctuary dvd . From what I've seen so far this looks to be a very creative
and imaginative show. I can't wait to see more!