Re: Future of the s390 port

I've been meaning to set up a used representative for testing in my
lab at home, and would appreciate suggestions on some of the
"smaller" options (from a space and power/thermal perspective). I've
worked with a larger S/390 sysplex in the past (unfortunately not
running Linux natively), but am curious if there's anything spported
in the ballpark of an AS/400, size-wise. Preferably something which
will run on 110V/15A power...
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);