Re: Courier Build Failure

Andreas Metzler wrote:
Stefan Hornburg <racke@linuxia.de> wrote:

I'm the maintainer of courier and I'm facing a rather strange build failure:

The execution of aclocal (provided by package automake1.7) fails. We think that this is related to the build host because on another build host of s390, the same command executed successfully (in an earlier revision of courier, just one week earlier).

It would be nice if someone on this list could try to reproduce the problem (please use a clean environment) and tell us if the problem is reproducible.

If the build succeeds, I would really appreciate an upload.

It looks like your request was already granted. (successful build
yesterday sitting on incoming.d.o.), but I wonder whether this specific
buildd l003092 is broken, I've seen the same error in another package:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=libtasn1-2&ver=0.2.6-1&arch=s390&stamp=1075903128&file=log&as=raw
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=courier&ver=0.44.2-3&arch=s390&stamp=1078337173&file=log&as=raw

Is it possible that l003092 is broken?

Yes, it was broken, but I fixed it yesterday.

Gerhard