Courier Build Failure

Hello,

I'm the maintainer of courier and I'm facing a rather strange build failure:

The execution of aclocal (provided by package automake1.7) fails. We think
that this is related to the build host because on another build host of
s390, the same command executed successfully (in an earlier revision of
courier, just one week earlier).

It would be nice if someone on this list could try to reproduce the problem
(please use a clean environment) and tell us if the problem is reproducible.

If the build succeeds, I would really appreciate an upload.

Thanks
	Racke

Interchange Development Team