Re: Please reschedule dossizola build

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 10:25:10AM -0500, Adam DiCarlo wrote:
> "Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> writes:
>
> > I don't understand why tetex purge should delete jadetex files while
> > installing, but that was the last I heard about this.
>
> Can you guarantee no-one purged tetex-base, causing the problem?

I don't guarantee anything, but if you look at the build-log:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=dossizola&ver=1.0-7&arch=m68k&stamp=1055772791&file=log&as=raw

It seems to me that tetex-base is among the first to be set up, then
tetex-bin, tetex-extra, finally jadetex. You think that between un-packing
and "up-setting (hehe, english is fun ;-) jadetex, tetex-base runs a purge,
thus deleteing the jadetex files? Now that would be nasty... why would it do
that?

Christian