Re: Please reschedule dossizola build

"Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> writes:

> I don't understand why tetex purge should delete jadetex files while
> installing, but that was the last I heard about this.

Can you guarantee no-one purged tetex-base, causing the problem?

BTW, I have a fixed package in Incoming/DELAYED -- folks can try that
out if they have time.  If the *jadetex.ini scripts are not found; if
the fmt.d/*jadetex.fmt file lacks the proper lines in it -- in all
these possible bad states of the config files, the new jadetex will
simple skip the memory dump creation with a warning and continue
merrily.  But, beware, jadetex will be broken in that case -- no
memory dump created, or old memory dump left behind.

> (Maybe because Adam Cc'ed the wrong list? I don't see archives for
> debian-tetex@lists.debian.org on master, there is a debian-tetex-maint
> though?).

Oh, probably.

--