Re: Re: source NMU

On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 09:00:30PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 12:46:34AM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>
> > Gerhard currently cannot run an autobuilder on S/390 either.  He built his
> > packages under Hercules so far.  However, he is trying to get access to a
> > S/390 system.
>
> I see.
>
> > Also, Chu-yeon Park has a S/390 and is willing to give out accounts.
> > However, not before the end of June.

Last weekend, Chu-yeon made a Linux image for yours.
Well, I don't know this is correct information, but image says 410.91
bogomips.

I added several accounts for you guys as follows.
Martin Michlmayr : tbm
Richard Higson : richard
Gerhard Tonn : gerhard
Colin Watson : cjw44
Matt Zimmerman : mdz

I'll send you mail contains your password string.

This linux image's hostname and IP address are:
hostname : cyclops.linuxkorea.co.kr
IP address : 210.216.29.25

Best reagards,
Jae-hwa

--
Jae-hwa Park <kingcrab@linuxkorea.co.kr>
Caiman Linux for zSeries and S/390 at LinuxKorea, Inc.