Re: Team meet october, thursday 26 oct, 19:00 CEST

- It's a bit trivial but I'd like to see
https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo/-/merge_requests/51 land
soon.

- What do we do with packaging for packages that will never land in
Debian (like rust-gstreamer-player which was superseded by
rust-gstreamer-play) or have been removed from Debian (like
rust-sha-1)?

- Matthias and I are exploring devendoring librsvg. Some background at
https://bugs.debian.org/1049413 . There may not be anything to discuss
for the team meeting there though since it shouldn't have much impact
on other Rust packages (except for the ones that want a newer
librsvg).

Thank you,
Jeremy Bícha