Re: Team meet october, thursday 26 oct, 19:00 CEST

On 18.10.23 23:18, Geert Stappers wrote:
On Thu, Oct 05, 2023 at 08:00:46PM +0200, Matthias Geiger wrote:
On 03.10.23 14:46, Matthias Geiger wrote:
Hi all,

I think we should hold a team meet over IRC meet again.

I does not to be terribly long, just ~1 hour to talk and coordinate.

Please vote on the following date(s)  [0] so we can find a date where
most people have time.

Let me know if you want more days to choose from. The time is just set
arbitrarily, we can do it earlier or later, whatever people prefer.

[0] https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/DtkbaBvlpIHeeZyX

best,

So right now it looks like the 26th @ 1900 CEST is our best option.
$ date --utc --rfc-2822 -d '2023-10-26 19:00 CEST'
Thu, 26 Oct 2023 17:00:00 +0000
$ LANG=C date -d '2023-10-26 17:00 UTC'  # back to my timezone
Thu Oct 26 19:00:00 CEST 2023
$

In case no one objects or wants an additional date to choose from I'd
suggest we set this as date.
And which location?   (Yes, I'm fine with an IRC meeting)
IRC meet as usual.

I'll set myself a reminder to write the list and the IRC
channel two days before the actual meet so we won't forget.

I'd also appreciate input for topic you definitely want to discuss.
IIRC  "non user consumable packages",   special part of Debian archive
a.k.a. special kind of Debian packages, that are only supposed to be
installed for building other packages.  Maybe they are called library
packages.   No, not just "crates", other programming languages do have
the same need for such library packages.
I agree, that is a good topic to discuss.

f_g: Would you mind sharing the protocol from the last meet so I can
lead it in case you can't make it ?
I'm not f_g, but could it be that it is "MeetBot" that is meant?
( http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html )

Sorted out now, the logs were missing.

best,

--