Where to store "left" debian packages?

--- Victor Wagner <vitus@ice.ru> wrote:
> õ ÍÅÎÑ ÔÁÍ ÕÖÅ ÓÏÂÒÁÌÏÓØ ÄÏ×ÏÌØÎÏ ÍÎÏÇÏ ÐÁËÅÔÏ× ÉÚ potato, ÐÅÒÅÓÏÂÒÁÎÎÙÈ
> ÐÏÄ slink - ÍÎÅ ÎÕÖÎÁ ÓÏÆÔÉÎÁ, Ñ ÅÅ ÔÁÝÕ, ÓÏÂÉÒÁÀ, ÓÔÁ×ÌÀ, Á ÞÔÏÂÙ ÔÒÕÄ
> ÄÁÒÏÍ ÎÅ ÐÒÏÐÁÌ - ËÌÁÄÕ × ftp://ftp.ice.ru/debian/slink/updates

BTW: I am not going to be a real maintainer, but I will create a binary .deb
file for every package to use because many computers to upgrade. I am now under
Potato and do not going to return back to Slink. Can be handy to store such
packages which are not under Debian (yet!) somewhere.

Any ideas or preferences ?

Pavel.