Re: adjustment for `ruby-mdl`

@Daniel

with additional reflection, I assume one could proceed in the sequence outlined
below.  It aims to balance Debian Team Ruby's focus to revise its packages
prior to the freeze of `bookworm`, with some progress for `ruby-mdl`.

* With the source-only upload in preparation, `ruby-mdl` could advance into
  `testing` on condition I edit entry `maintainer` (for the Debian package), at
  least for now replace `Debian Ruby Team` by me.  Then, the package no longer
  is frozen in `unstable` where -- as by today -- it is for 12 days.
* The rename of the package,[1] maybe with the split into a binary and a libary
  you suggested, then is postponed for a package `0.12.0-3` (likely) for the
  time *after* February.

Objections by anyone?

Regards, Norwid

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/RenamingPackages, Transition package method