jekyll

Hi team members,

When reading the email from the release team this morning, I realized
that the deadline to (re)introduce new packages in testing is just a
couple of days after the end of our workshop. Since jekyll and all its
plugins are now removed from testing, I am a bit worried that if we wait
for the sprint to work on these packages, there is a chance that their
migration from unstable to testing won't happen in a timely manner.

Would it make sense to try to upload now an unperfect version of the
package with some tests disabled and relaxed dependency on ruby-liquid
(and maybe a newer upstream version?), to try to get it in testing
again? That would give us more flexibility to deal with the remaining
problems.

NB: I haven't tried to patches for liquid5 locally, and I don't measure
clearly what are the implications…

Best wishes,