Re: Ruby Sprint - Paris 6-10 February 2023

On 03/01/23 4:20 pm, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
The budget for our sprint has been approved. It is time to book your
plane tickets if you haven't done yet.

Since visa is not approved yet, we have not booked the flight tickets.

About accomodation:
We used last time the apparthotel Citadines Austerlitz
https://www.discoverasr.com/en/citadines/france/citadines-austerlitz-paris
located 27 rue Esquirol, Paris. According to OpenStreetMap, it is a 15
minute walk to the university campus:

Since Citadines only have non refundable bookings, so we have booked
https://www.booking.com/hotel/fr/best-western-de-weha.html which is about 300 m from Citadines.