Re: webgen_1.7.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Hello Klaumi,

On Mon 17 Jan 2022 at 10:25PM +01, Klaumi Klingsporn wrote:

> Am / On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 22:04:18 +0000
> schrieb / wrote Debian FTP Masters
> <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org>:
>
>> binary:webgen is NEW.
>> binary:webgen-doc is NEW.
>> binary:webgen-doc is NEW.
>> binary:webgen is NEW.
>> source:webgen is NEW.
>>
>> Your package has been put into the NEW queue, which
>> requires manual action from the ftpteam to process. The
>> upload was otherwise valid (it had a good OpenPGP
>> signature and file hashes are valid), so please be
>> patient.
>
> Dear ftp-master,
>
> it's about 10 month now that the webgen packages had been
> uploaded to the new queue by Daniel Leidert - and remained
> stuck there since.
>
> There was only a request regarding the package by Sean
> Whitton in May 21 about a copyright-question and
> source-files for png-files in the package which we thought
> to have cleared out.
>
> Is there anything else that I or we could do to fasten up
> the process so that the package gets into unstable before
> its first anniversary in the new queue?

So far as I can see the concerns discussed in our previous thread have
not been addressed by the upload that's currently in NEW -- there's no
debian/missing-sources directory there.  I also note that the license
for rake_task.rb has not been fixed, though that's non-blocking.

(The reason it got stuck is probably that no-one replied in the old
thread indicating that the new upload addressed those issues, so a note
remained on the package, which means it gets sorted below other
packages.)

HTH.

--
Sean Whitton