Re: webgen_1.7.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Am / On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 22:04:18 +0000
schrieb / wrote Debian FTP Masters
<ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org>:

> binary:webgen is NEW.
> binary:webgen-doc is NEW.
> binary:webgen is NEW.
> source:webgen is NEW.
>
> Your package has been put into the NEW queue, which
> requires manual action from the ftpteam to process. The
> upload was otherwise valid (it had a good OpenPGP
> signature and file hashes are valid), so please be
> patient.

Dear ftp-master,

it's about 10 month now that the webgen packages had been
uploaded to the new queue by Daniel Leidert - and remained
stuck there since.

There was only a request regarding the package by Sean
Whitton in May 21 about a copyright-question and
source-files for png-files in the package which we thought
to have cleared out.

Is there anything else that I or we could do to fasten up
the process so that the package gets into unstable before
its first anniversary in the new queue?

Yours respectfully

Klaumi

Klaumi Klingsporn