RFS: upgrade ruby-hitimes to 2.0.0

Hello,

Since the package I'm working on, puppet-development-kit, requires a more recent version of ruby-hitimes I've worked on importing the latest upstream release, 2.0.0.

Since I'm not a debian developer I would need someone to review my work before sending it out the debian archive.

This package was created by someone else than me so I've pushed the work on this new upstream release in a fork in my account in order to avoid stepping on someone else's toes in the main repository.

I've created a merge request -- as is stated in the request it would also require for the upstream branch to be pulled from my repository:

https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-hitimes/-/merge_requests/1

Could someone review my work on this package upgrade and either send me comments about things to fix or merge my work?

Thanks!