RFS: facterdb and ruby-rspec-puppet-facts

Hello,

Today I've worked on fixing tests for autopkgtest for both facterdb and ruby-rspec-puppet-facts.

Since both of them never made it to testing (because of the failing autopkgtest), I've also decided to upgrade both of them to the current latest upstream release.

Could someone please review my work and help me out with upload to debian archive? I'm neither a DD nor a DM so I can't send there myself.

 * https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/facterdb
 * https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-rspec-puppet-facts

Thanks!