Re: webgen (finally)

Am / On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 18:40:12 +0100
schrieb / wrote Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org>:

> > - doc-package-depends-on-main-package Depends:
> >  lintian suggests to remove the dependency of
> > webgen-doc on webgen which in a way seems reasonable.
> > Shall I change that?
>
> Yes. You can use lintian's -i switch to show a more
> detailed explanation of each tag.

Just wanted to change this, but funny thing: I didn't set
this dependency. In d/control for webgen-doc is only set:

Depends: ${misc:Depends}, libjs-jquery, fonts-lato

Does ${misc:Depends} produce this?

> So, do you think your package is ready for an upload?

Beside this dependency thingy I think it's ready.

Klaumi

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn
mail: klaumikli@gmx.de