Re: webgen (finally)

Am / On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 21:22:08 +0100
schrieb / wrote Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org>:

> > I'm not sure if this is the real problem, because in
> > d/ruby-tests.rake I had already set:
> >
> > ENV['LANG'] = 'C.UTF-8'
>
> That is not enough. Both
>
> LC_ALL=C LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 man man
> LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 LC_ALL=C man man
>
> result in an English manual page instead of the German
> one.

O.k., here the results are also:
LC_ALL=C LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 man man gives an english manpage
LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 LC_ALL=C man man gives an english manpage
but:
LC_ALL=de_DE.UTF-8 LANG=C man man gives a german man page
because LC_ALL overwrites LANG

However: In my last pipeline I already set in
d/ruby-tests.rake:

ENV['LC_ALL'] = 'C.UTF-8'

and this time the tests passed fine in all reprotest builds
but reprotest failed nevertheless:

"INFO:reprotest:Running diff: ['diff', '-ru',
'/builds/ruby-team/mentors/webgen/debian/output/reprotest/control',
'/builds/ruby-team/mentors/webgen/debian/output/reprotest/experiment-1']
Binary files
/builds/ruby-team/mentors/webgen/debian/output/reprotest/control/source-root/webgen-doc_1.7.2-1+salsaci_all.deb
and
/builds/ruby-team/mentors/webgen/debian/output/reprotest/experiment-1/source-root/webgen-doc_1.7.2-1+salsaci_all.deb
differ"

I think it's the same error, I tried to eliminate by
linking all rdoc-template files (also the ones that are not
links themselves: mostly ttf's and png's). And this seems to
be the only pipeline (#237718) in which the reprotest job
didn't fail.

So, I'm a little helpless here. I'm missing something?

Klaumi

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn
mail: klaumikli@gmx.de