Re: [Reminder] Ruby team meeting today (06-11-2020) at 1630 UTC

Hi,

On 07/11/20 at 00:34 +0100, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> - Cédric also asked if there are tools to measure at the team level
>   statistics about freshness of the packaging is a nice way.
>   Something a bit like
>
>   	https://trends.debian.net/
>
>   but for teams.
>
>   At the time of alioth, it was easy to get statistics directly running
>   scripts through ssh on the team directory accross all repositories.
>   With salsa it is not so convenient, and the number of packages
>   increased a lot. For example, what is the proportion of packages using
>   the gem install layout, or the debhelper compat level 13?
>   Maybe we could contact Lucas Nussbaum to see how we could get this
>   data by adapting his tools?

There are very interesting ideas here.

Regarding this:
> what is the proportion of packages using the gem install layout

The way to collect information about this would be to add a lintian
"classification" tag for this. Then it's almost free to add a graph
about it on trends.d.n.

A "view" of Debian trends restricted to a team is a very good idea. I've
added it to my To-Do list.

Lucas