Re: Triaging rails 6 rebuild/autopkgtest failures and ruby team online sprint proposal

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 16:28, terceiro@debian.org wrote:
On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 10:43:39PM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
 Hi,

 I have documented the steps to triage failures and categorize it at
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/rails/-/wikis/Transition-to-Rails-6-for-Debian-Bullseye#todo

Any help is welcome. I was thinking about an online sprint to do this for all packages that failed rebuilds/autopkgtests. How about next weekend,
 18/19 July?

I would probably join in the mornings on my TZ.

However this seems too close to really get people to self-organize in
time. maybe we should (also) think about a sprint during debconf 20
online in August?

This sprint is mainly to file bugs before we upload to unstable. So should be before August, if weekend on 25th is better we can do that. In August we can do another one to fix broken packages after rails 6 hits unstable.