ruby-rack and ruby-http upload to unstable

Hi all,

I started working on ruby-http and ruby-rack sometime back and here's
how I plan to upload them to unstable.

ruby-http (4.4.1 to unstable)
======================
Once ruby-http-parser clears NEW, I'll upload ruby-http to unstable
with Breaks for ruby-twitter's version in sid (that's the only thing
that breaks).
And at the same time, I'll upload ruby-twitter (7.0.0) to unstable
(which is compatible with 4.4.1).

ruby-rack (2.1.1 to unstable)
======================
Once ruby-http (4.4.1) hits the archive, it'll be enough to fix
ruby-webmock's build against ruby-rack. So the only failure will be
ruby-rack-oauth2 (which I've fixed locally in v1.11.0).
So ruby-rack (with breaks) and ruby-rack-oauth2 would be uploaded at
the same time.

This won't break anything and I hope there's no problem with this.
I'm sending this to the list so there's no overlapping of work and
everyone is aware (also read as: head's up for everyone).

Let me know if you want me to delay this bit or have anything to suggest.

Best,
Utkarsh