Re: planning to upload ruby-excon 0.72 to unstable causing ruby-vcr to ftbfs

Hi Antonio,

On Mon, 30 Mar, 2020, 6:10 AM Antonio Terceiro, <terceiro@debian.org> wrote:
I just made an upload of ruby-vcr to fix a FTBFS against the new version
of ruby-webmock (also just uploaded). I couldn't figure out what is
the problem with the new ruby-excon, so I didn't fix that yet.

The problem with ruby-webmock is that its tests fail against ruby-rack 2.1.1.
See here: https://github.com/bblimke/webmock/issues/879

Ideally, we should also update ruby-http which needs ruby-http-parser.
I intend to work on it (http update) maybe during the coming weekend or during the meeting.

Best,
Utkarsh