Re: The state of the art with the current ruby-aws-sdk packaging versions (was ruby-aws-sdk_2.11.422-1_amd64.changes REJECTED)

Hi David,

On Thu, 16 Jan, 2020, 3:07 AM David Suarez, <david.sephirot@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Maybe... to maintain same functionaly... Nows that v1 update path was break for the especial case of loomio...

[...]

I mean *links* against... But nows that you say that, ping me when we need more reverse dependencies ....

[...]

Im not the one who breaks it, sorry :p

Fair enough; hope that'd not be the case either :)
That said, I don't have anything else to say.
Feel free to start working on your to-do(s) as you see fit :)

Best,
Utkarsh