Re: ruby-aws-sdk_2.11.422-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On 2020, ജനുവരി 13 4:05:30 PM IST, Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

>Version check failed:
>Your upload included the binary package ruby-aws-sdk-core, version
>2.11.422-1, for all,
>however testing already has version 3.67.0-1.
>Uploads to experimental must have a higher version than present in
>testing.

So we can't upload to experimental as well.

Do you want to keep aws-sdk v2 still or can we move to v3 directly?

Balu has created a patch for gitlab which we can include in the Debian package.

https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/merge_requests/22865