Re: ruby-aws-sdk_2.11.422-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi,

For me, i dont' have any complains about the version.

Like I say before, take note please, the current v3 package is a duplicate of v1 (and v2), so, it should be removed and packaged in base of v1 (or v2) package. So the version update is done correctly, not in base of duplicates packages.

Thanks,