Re: RFH: jekyll fails autopkgtest but succeeds all tests on build time

Am Dienstag, den 07.01.2020, 11:35 -0300 schrieb Antonio Terceiro:
> On Tue, Jan 07, 2020 at 04:23:21AM +0100, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > Hi Antonio,
> >
> > Am Montag, den 06.01.2020, 22:17 -0300 schrieb Antonio Terceiro:
> >
> > [..]
> > > FWIW I uploaded gem2deb 1.0.1 earlier today fixing the issue.
> >
> > Thanks for your quick response.
> >
> > Unfortunately there is still an issue. gem2deb-test-runner requires
> > gem2deb/package_name_mapping but does not depend on gem2deb. Therefor
> > autopkgtest fails on salsa.d.o (line 2306f):
> >
> > https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/jekyll/-/jobs/495551#L2306
> >
> > Regards, Daniel
>
> argh. I made yet another upload to fix this.

I'm sorry to bother you again: debci logs show that gem2deb-test-runner exits
with code 77:

https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/unstable/amd64/r/ruby-jekyll-mentions/3918799/log.gz
https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/unstable/amd64/r/ruby-jekyll-archives/3919057/log.gz

and fails the test. Is there a reason why it exits with this code when there is
no test suite? The packages mentioned don't ship test files. It seems that
these are also the regressions mentioned at
https://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gem2deb.html preventing it from migration to
testing.

Regards, Daniel