Re: RFH: jekyll fails autopkgtest but succeeds all tests on build time

CCing you because of the urgency

Am Sonntag, den 05.01.2020, 18:33 -0300 schrieb Antonio Terceiro:
> On Sun, Jan 05, 2020 at 09:42:05PM +0100, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I was recently working on jekyll to fix the issues preventing a bunch of
> > packages from migrating to testing. During this I observed that autopkgtest
> > fails with the same issue locally and on salsa.debian.org [1] although the
> > build running the same testset succeeds [2]. It is possible, that this is
> > related to #846115 [3,4].
[..]
> You need to patch the test in a way that the file can be found in the source
> tree during the build, and in installed package on autopkgtest.

Thanks for your input. I think I fixed it (builds fine locally):
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/jekyll/blob/master/debian/patches/0018-fix-test-configuration-autopkgtest.patch

Unfortunately gem2deb now breaks the build process (line 2489ff):
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/jekyll/-/jobs/494291#L2489

> Rewriting shebang line of /builds/ruby-team/jekyll/debian/output/jekyll-3.8.3+dfsg/debian/jekyll/usr/bin/jekyll
> E: apt-file not found. Please install the package apt-file
> dh_auto_install: dh_ruby --install /builds/ruby-team/jekyll/debian/output/jekyll-3.8.3\+dfsg/debian/jekyll returned exit code 1

It probably must depend on apt-file then, no?

Regards, Daniel