Candidates for removal due to Ruby 2.7 transition

Hi team,

I've been checking some packages which are still failing to build
against Ruby 2.7 and I am considering to ask for removal for two of
them: src:sup-mail [1] and src:ruby-session [2].

AFAICT they don't have reverse dependencies and upstream is dead. If
someone wants to take care of them please reply to this email and I'll
not request a removal. I'll wait for some feedback until next week.

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/sup-mail
[2] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/ruby-session

Have a wonderful weekend!

--