Re: RFS: ruby-*

Hi,

On 19-08-28 10:07:34, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> ruby-benchmark-memory

Doesn't build for me, the last log lines read:

Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Reading extended state information...
Initializing package states...
Writing extended state information...
Building tag database...
(I)StdLoaders: Parsing and normalizing...
(I)Packages: Parsing Packages file -...
(I)Format822: total packages 59697
(I)Distcheck: Cudf Universe: 59697 packages
(I)Distcheck: --checkonly specified, consider all packages as background packages
(I)Distcheck: Solving...
output-version: 1.2
native-architecture: amd64
report:
 -
  package: sbuild-build-depends-main-dummy
  version: 0.invalid.0
  architecture: amd64
  status: broken
  reasons:
   -
    missing:
     pkg:
      package: sbuild-build-depends-main-dummy
      version: 0.invalid.0
      architecture: amd64
      unsat-dependency: ruby-memory-profiler:amd64 (>= 0.9)

background-packages: 59696
foreground-packages: 1
total-packages: 59697
broken-packages: 1

I didn't looked further.

> ruby-ammeter

This looks good in principle, just two minor nitpicks, and a general question:

- Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-ruby in debian/control is obsolete.
- The current version of debian/watch is 4.

Is this software still maintained? The last commit was done in 2016, and also
the issue tracker doesn't seem that active. If you're positive about this, I'm
happy to do the upload.

> ruby-arbre (thanks to terceiro :D)

Looks good, except:
- Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-ruby in debian/control is obsolete.
- Please run wrap-and-sort on debian/control.
- The description contains just two sentences, both of which are repeated.
  Could you fix this, and probably extend the description a bit?

Once done, I'm happy to do the upload.

Thanks for your work,
cheers,
Georg