Re: team repo configuration on salsa

On 19-08-28 10:13:53, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> Perfecto.
> I just did add a metadata file to include d/upstream/metadata (as we
> discussed in the BoF); rest in on you :D

:)

> Also, if possible, I'd love to see gem2deb using the correct upstream
> tarballs in d/watch *somehow* instead of what it fetches from rubygems.
> Might take some tweaking but would be worth it :D

I guess we could prefer GitHub if there is consensus for this, which
might also help with including the testsuites, which sometimes are not
included in the gem. Probably, it's possible to find the correct url via
parsing the gem. If nothing is found, the code could fallback to
rubygems.

Cheers,
Georg