Re: Failing autopkgtest for ruby-rails-assets-autosize and perfect-scrollbar

On ചൊ, ജനു 29, 2019 at 7:06 വൈകു, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 5:38 PM Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
This is actual bug so disabling the tests is not the solution.
rails-ujs is not included in ruby-actionview package, which should be
fixed.

Ah. How do we go about it then?
I have no idea how to patch this up. So considered disabling the tests.
Please let me know what you have in mind.

I have converted the blade based build system with rollup, similar process to what we did with node-turbolinks.

It'd be great if someone can review the changes before I upload (rails source package in salsa).

This is the output during the bundling,

rails-ujs.js → compiled-rails-ujs.js...
(!) `this` has been rewritten to `undefined`
https://github.com/rollup/rollup/wiki/Troubleshooting#this-is-undefined
rails-ujs/utils/csp.js
8: return meta && meta.content;
9: };
10: }).call(this);
           ^
rails-ujs/utils/dom.js
30: return Array.prototype.slice.call(document.querySelectorAll(selector));
31: };
32: }).call(this);
           ^
rails-ujs/start.js