Re: RFS: ruby-nokogiri

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 2:19 PM Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 04:21:57AM +0530, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:

> Since this is new to me, I think I would need help here.
> I am totally clueless on how to include the tests under spec using the
> steps mentioned in the issue thread.

If you don't mind, I will take over. I think that rebasing my branch on
top of master should do (most of) the trick.

Oh, that'd be awesome!
The ultimate goal is to get this gem updated for diaspora v0.7.8.0, at the earliest.

Also, please strike it off the to-do list once it is updated and uploaded.
Or let me know, I'll just strike that off.

Cédric

Best,
Utkarsh