Re: and the winner is...

Quack,

On 2019-09-05 07:51, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
The slot for the week starting on Feb 3rd 2020, just after FOSDEM seems
to be a good fit for all the 11 participants to the poll.

Sorry for being so late, I just can't do everything these days.

I'm going to FOSDEM and then Configuration Management Camp with my work, and should be back to paris on the 5th. I did not plan my trip to Europe yet so I cannot promise anything but I'll keep the dates in my calendar and see if I can join on the other days.
If I can make it I'd be glad to see you again :-).

\_o<

--
Marc Dequènes