and the winner is...

The slot for the week starting on Feb 3rd 2020, just after FOSDEM seems
to be a good fit for all the 11 participants to the poll.

The next Ruby sprint will therefore take place from Feb 3 to Feb 7 2020
(I think I have the year right this time), in Paris France.
We will be hosted by Sorbonne Université, 4 place Jussieu, metro
Jussieu (probably room 16-26-116).

We would need at some point to ask for approval for
reimbursement by the Debian project. Could you please investigate an
approximation of your possible travel expenses?