Re: DebConf19 Ruby Team BoF

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 11:46:38AM -0300, Lucas Kanashiro wrote:
> * Who will come to Brazil to attend DebConf? Would you like to
> participate in this BoF?

I will be around, and most likely will participate in the BoF.  Since I
am heavily involved in the DebConf organization, however, I will most
probably not be able to be involved in planning discussion topics, etc.

I will leave you with this, though: I am willing/looking forward to
mentor whoever wants to help with the maintainance of the Ruby toolchain
(https://tracker.debian.org/teams/ruby-toolchain/) and eventually take
the lead in it at some point. I will be happy to discuss this at the
BoF, or by email.

p.s.: any actual mentoring will have to wait until after DebConf ;-)